Southwest Regional CPR, Inc. Review and Ratings

Southwest Regional CPR, Inc.
Southwest Regional CPR, Inc.
2117 Templeton Gap Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907 719-570-0277
Website CPR, BLS, First Aid, AED, ACLS, PALS Classroom/Online

[adinserter block=”1″]
Southwest Regional CPR, Inc. serves the entire Colorado / Wyoming region as a local American Heart Association Training Center. All levels of certification and non-certification courses are offered for First Aid and CPR through regular classroom facilities. Advanced courses like BLS, ACLS and PALS are also offered for healthcare professionals and nursing students. Moreover, Onsite and Online trainings are also available. All courses are taught by certified professionals including paramedics, nurses, doctors and firefighters etc.

13 COMMENTS

1. Kathe Davis
    March 24, 2016 18:53 Reply

My name is Kathe Davis and I took a CPR class Feb 12, 2016 at the Pueblo AMR and have not received an e-mailed certificate. I contacted the Pueblo office and they referred me to you. If you are able, could you please send proof of this CPR class t Thank you..

2. APPHIA "VICTORIA" WALKER
    April 11, 2016 17:48 Reply

GOOD MORNING MY NAME IS APPHIA “VICTORIA” WALKER AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE LINK TO RECEIVE MY ELECTRONIC CPR CARD FROM TAKING THE CLASS IN MARCH.

3. Laura Jacobo
    May 12, 2016 17:55 Reply

I took the class and passed on May 3rd. I have not received the Ecard. I need it for work. Can you please send me the card ASAP. Thank you!

4. Angela
    August 03, 2016 17:30 Reply

I keep calling your office and the number for Deborah Barron (CEO), but cannot seem to reach anyone. I took the class and need the certificate for an upcoming class. Is this normal for a business?

5. Jennifer Wright
    August 08, 2016 13:51 Reply

Apparently they are no longer in business. Unfortunately had to find out by showing up for class with doors locked and phone number disconnected! They gave no courtesy call, and now I have to try to get my money back, and find another location before my certification expires. Beware of this place!!

• Jennifer Wright
      August 15, 2016 20:10 Reply

I would like to comment on the message I wrote above. There was an error in the schedule when I signed up for the class. This was not the fault of anyone at Southwest CPR. In addition, the phone was down the same weekend for maintenance as they were not holding class. Ultimately, I attended class and had a great session. The staff was professional and friendly. I will return in 2yrs for my recertification.

• Mike
      January 11, 2018 00:17 Reply

Been coming for a long time.

6. Jennifer Wright
    August 15, 2016 14:43 Reply

I would like to update the note on 8/8/16. I did get a call and an email to let me know they had a glitch in the system and phones were down for maintenance. They were very apologetic and still offered a class. Once there, they were courteous and professional. I would recommend this location and will use them in the future.

7. September 21, 2016 15:17 Reply

I would like to explain my comment above. There was a computer glitch which signed me up on a course that was not available. I did attend at another date and had a great experience. I have left this comment before to clear things up and it did not show. I will attend this course again when my BLS needs renewing!!

8. Stephanie Hanenberg
    October 28, 2016 22:56 Reply

I have reached out to them multiple times to schedule classes and had someone say they would get back about scheduling it with absolutely no follow up. Very unprofessional and I do not recommend using them.

9. Dee
    January 30, 2017 01:16 Reply

VERY unreliable company. I was charged for a new e-card and was emailed stating that it has been sent but, like others, NO e-card. I emailed Deborah, the lady behind the yahoo email address, not even an hour after she told me it was sent. I have received no answer back and can not get anyone to answer the phone. My bank, AHA, and my school have all been notified about this. My bank will be taking action against them and the charge, my school has stopped using this company and I am waiting to hear back from AHA. I SHOULD file a police report for fraud and theft.

10. Kimberly Cooksey
    February 17, 2017 20:20 Reply

I signed up for a BLS for Healthcare Providers class on Friday, 2/17/17, 1-4:30pm with Instructor Bill and then when I showed up today to class, it says the office is closed. I never got any notification the class was cancelled. I have a receipt that I paid for the class and today’s date and time. I am super frustrated and will be even more annoyed if no one contacts me or refunds me.

11. Mike
    January 11, 2018 00:15 Reply

This training Center was run by incompetent individuals who took money from people and never got their cards on even the courtesy of a return phone call. They took students from their instructors and claimed they were no longer teaching to gain new students. Excited to see they were forced to close their doors. Tried to ruin reputations of reputable Instructors and Instructor Trainers to make themselves look good. In the end the truth prevailed.They had no right to have such control over Instructors when they in fact couldn’t run their own business.