0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- We are checking your answers… Please wait…
1. Question1. The correct sequence for basic life support is:
2. Question2. When assessing the victim, you should tap and ask ‘are you okay?”
3. Question3. For any victim, the correct compression rate is:
4. Question4. The suggested compression depth for an adult is:
5. Question5. A total of 5 breaths should be given to the patient and then the rescuer should immediately start chest compressions again
6. Question6. The cycle of 30 compressions and 2 breaths should be continued until the rescuer is physically unable to do so or professional rescuers arrive.
7. Question7. CPR compressions should be delivered hard and fast
8. Question8. If the child is unconscious and unresponsive, you should:
9. Question9. The correct sequence in the AHA Adult Chain of Survival is:
10. Question10. When assessing the victim, you should feel for a pulse for: