0 of 11 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- We are checking your answers… Please wait…
1. Question1. You are a school counsellor and enter an empty classroom to find two 11 year olds, one of whom is unconscious, appears blue, and has labored gasping breathing. The victim’s friend tells you she collapsed after playing the “choking game”. What do you need to do?
2. Question2. If you are performing CPR on a child and their chest does not rise with the first breath, what should you do?
3. Question3. What is the proper hand position when performing chest compressions on a 6 year old?
4. Question4. You are babysitting an 8 month old child who is crawling on the floor when they suddenly starts coughing and gagging. What should you do?
5. Question5. What is the first link in the adult “chain of survival”?
6. Question6. While in a store you see someone suddenly collapse. The victim is a middle-aged woman who is not responding, unconscious, and gasping occasionally. What is the most likely cause and appropriate treatment?
7. Question7. While performing CPR your chest compressions should be:
8. Question8. You are helping an adult male who was thrown off a snow mobile at 50 MPH. He is unconscious and does not appear to be breathing. He does have a strong pulse. There is blood visible on both legs. How should you open the airway to give rescue breaths?
9. Question9. A contractor is working on your home. He is electrocuted when his ladder touches a power line. He falls approximately 15′ on to soft grass. The scene is safe. The power line is intact and the ladder fell away from the patient. The patient is unconscious. An AED has been connected and advises that a shock should be delivered to the patient. What should you do?
10. Question10. While dining with a friend they suddenly grab their throat and cannot speak or make any sound. You ask if they are choking and they nod their head to indicate “yes”. How should you proceed?
11. Question11. How would you rate CPR Headquarters based on your visit today?