0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- We are checking your answers… Please wait…
1. Question1. Which of the following signs are true If something is blocking the baby’s airway?
2. Coughing is the most effective way to dislodge a blockage
3. If an infant is unconscious, how long should you check for pulse before starting CPR?
4. Question4. If you are alone, you should start CPR at a compressions-to-breaths ratio of
5. If you have additional help, start high-quality CPR at a compressions-to-breaths ratio of
6. Question6. When performing compressions on an infant, compress the chest by pushing down about how many inches
7. Question7. You cannot use an adult AED on an infant
8. Question8. If you are not alone, switch who is giving CPR every
9. How many chest compressions should you deliver in a minute
10. Question10. The best place to try to find a pulse in a child is